DVDRW SuperDrive X8 SATA Hitachi Reader / Writer
If your iMac's optical drive is wayward, can no longer play DVDs, or burn them, it can cause discomfort in your daily use. Change it with this Hitachi SuperDrive SATA x8 DVD player / writer.
DPD Pickup :
Product delivered on 2021/01/19
Product delivered on 2021/01/18
One year guaranteeAll of our spare parts have a one year guaranteeAll of our spare parts have a lifetime guarantee
DVDRW SuperDrive x8 Hitachi GA32N (Refurbished) Reader / Writer for Mac
If the SuperDrive optical drive on your iMac becomes unresponsive, fails to read or burn your DVDs, it needs to be changed. With this refurbished DVDRW Hitachi x8 reader / writer, equipped with high quality components then tested by our technicians, you will be able to find a functional use of your iMac. With its slim design of only 12.7mm, it fits most iMacs. This refurbished product meets our requirements and has been tested by our experts to ensure its quality equivalent to the original.
You will be able to play DVDs again for your movie nights and burn your DVDs to save your data. Easy to install it is just as easy to use since you can burn your CDs from the finder by dragging or going directly through iTunes, iMovie, iDVD, etc. It offers fast burning with x8 speed in DVD + RW or x24 CD playback, thanks to its SATA interface and supports many formats.
So get started in the repair, especially as you can see our complete guide , free and illustrated, showing you all the steps to follow to dismantle your computer safely.
- Hitachi GA32N CD / DVD Optical Drive
- SATA interface
- Buffer memory: 2 MB
- CD access time 150 ms / DVD 180 ms
- Supported format: CD-DA, CD-ROM, DC-R / RW, DVD + -R / RW
For what failures?
- The original drive does not play CD / DVD anymore
- No longer burns CDs / DVDs
- Is abnormally noisy
- iMac 20 "Start / Mid 2009
- iMac 24 "Early 2009
- iMac 21.5 "End 2009 / Mid 2010
- iMac 17 "Late 2009
- Mac Mini Mi 2010
Our technicians manually test all the spare parts for optimal operation. In particular, they monitor design accuracy as iMacs demand high quality products.
Tools and assembly:
Disassembly of the iMac requires special tools in order not to damage your device. If necessary, you have an adequate tool kit in our online shop with a guide to assist you step by step in the maneuver.
- Mac Mini Early 2009 (Model A1283, all EMC)
- Mac Mini Late 2009 (Model A1283, all EMC)
- Mac Mini Server late 2009 (Model A1283, all EMC)
- Mac Mini Mi 2010 (Model A1347, all EMC)
- iMac 20 "Intel Early 2009 (Model A1224 - EMC 2266)
- iMac 24 "Intel 24" Early 2009 (Model A1225 - EMC 2267)
- iMac 21.5 "Intel Late 2009 (Model A1311 - EMC 2308)
- iMac 21.5 "Intel Mi 2010 (Model A1311 - EMC 2389)
- iMac 27 "Intel Late 2009 (Model A1312 - EMC 2309 & 2374)
|Type of product||DVD player|
|Type of product||Superdrive Reader|
Delivery from 2.99€
One year guaranteeAll of our spare parts enjoy a 1 year guaranteeAll of our spare parts enjoy a lifetime guarantee
Satisfied or refunded30 days to change your mind