Black Touch Screen frame - iPad 2

Touch black chassis for iPad 2. This chassis is essential if you want to change the color of your iPad 2. In case of simple change of window, we recommend anyway its replacement for a perfect repair.

Black touch frame - iPad 2 View larger

Non-contractual pictures

Sosav

PC-IPAD2-5

New

One year guaranteeAll of our spare parts have a one year guaranteeAll of our spare parts have a lifetime guarantee

More info

Black touchscreen compatible iPad 2

This touch screen black touch screen is used when changing the window of an iPad 2. Not essential for a simple change, it is still advisable to replace it for a perfect repair of your front panel. iPad 2 .

When changing color (white to black), visible from the outside, the change of this frame becomes mandatory. You can thus offer a real facelift to your iPad 2!

This black chassis for iPad 2 is suitable for:

• A change of touch screen
  • A color change of your iPad 2

I want to identify the model of my device

Compatibility:

• iPad 2 3G
  • iPad 2 WiFi

Quality:

The chassis for iPad 2 are complex parts requiring precision and quality of assembly. That's why these black chassis for iPad 2 meet strict quality standards. To ensure optimal quality, each chassis is checked in France by our team of specialized technicians, ensuring effective quality control before shipping.

Tools and assembly:

To be easily mounted on your iPad, this black frame for touch screen requires specific tools, if necessary we also offer a tool kit specifically designed to make your job easier.

* iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc.

Data sheet
Type of product Chassis
Compatibility /
Color /
Guarantee /
Conditioning /
This spare part will be refurbished /

Comments

8,99 €

Availability: Arriving - Shipping on 2020-07-25

Notify me when available

Delivery from 2.99€

One year guaranteeAll of our spare parts enjoy a 1 year guaranteeAll of our spare parts enjoy a lifetime guarantee

Satisfied or refunded30 days to change your mind

• Réduction SOSav PRO

-5% dès 1 000€ HT

A team of technician's at your service

Contact us by email

Contact us by email

(from 9am to 7pm)

They're talking about us

SOSav in the press

• sosav on tf1
  • sosav on france 2
  • sosav on france 3