Touch Test Tablecloth - iPad 2/3/4

You need to test the touch of an iPad 2/3/4? This compatible Tactile test mat is the piece for you! Perform effective checks for the products to be repaired.

Touch Test Tablecloth View larger

Non-contractual pictures

Sosav

PC-IPAD2-37

New

One year guaranteeAll of our spare parts have a one year guaranteeAll of our spare parts have a lifetime guarantee

More info

IPad 2/3/4 Compatible Touch Test Tablecloth

Do you need to test the touch of an iPad 2/3/4? SOSav always has what you need to repair your tablet, and this time will not break the rule! Our technicians have selected for you this high quality Tactile test mat to carry out iPad 2/3/4 screen checks. This will ensure that the touch screens are working correctly or not.

Remember to bring all the necessary tools to repair these tablets! The tool kits available on our online store have all the necessary equipment for your repairs.

This is a product rather reserved for professionals.

I want to identify the model of my device

Compatibility:

• iPad 2 A1395 / A1396 / A1397
  • iPad 3 A1416 / A1430 / A1403
  • iPad 4 A1458 / A1459 / A1460

Quality:

All iPad 2 spare parts are rigorously selected and checked by our technicians in France to ensure their perfect working condition and their high quality to meet all your expectations.

Tools and assembly:

The iPad 2 repair requires specific tools, so you will find practical toolkits on our online store to make your job easier.

* iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc.

Data sheet
Type of product Tablecloths
Compatibility 1 year
Color 1 year
Guarantee 1 year
Conditioning 1 year
This spare part will be refurbished 1 year

Comments

You'll also like

7,99 €

Availability: Arrivage en cours - Expédition 7 / 10 jours

Notify me when available

Delivery from 2.99€

One year guaranteeAll of our spare parts enjoy a 1 year guaranteeAll of our spare parts enjoy a lifetime guarantee

Satisfied or refunded30 days to change your mind

• Réduction SOSav PRO

-5% dès 1 000€ HT

A team of technician's at your service

Contact us by email

Contact us by email

(from 9am to 7pm)

They're talking about us

SOSav in the press

• sosav on tf1
  • sosav on france 2
  • sosav on france 3